Introduction

                                        
About Kuchini:
                                             
           
 
 
            "GOOD FOOD IS GOOD MOOD" 
 
''No one is born a great cook,one learns by doing"

Kuchini provides multi-cuisine recipes like traditional south Indian,North Indian,Chinese,Italian and a  lot more.we are excited to share our own recipes and learned from others .we brings to you a food fusion to induce your taste buds.join together to cook,share and enjoy eating....Kuchini means Kitchen in tamil language.


About Authors:



ADHI LAKSHMI RAJESH :

                  Hello All!! This is Adhi!

I am a mother of two kids Avanthi & Adhesh and princess of Raj's paradise. I completed MBA in panimalar, living in Bangalore. Being a homemaker I put on a hundred percent effort in cooking to make the family happy. I always chase my dreams.I'm so interested in travel, photography, food presentation, and search the new foods and taste. I'm a fabulous cook. I'm good at multi-cuisine, nonveg,baking items, Chinese & vegetarian recipes. I hope you all enjoy it.





AARTHI MANIKANDAN:

Hey!!Hai!! This is Aarthi Manikandan!

Being an MBA graduate worked six years on international voice process, started from agent level, and promoted as a "Subject matter expert".When i waiting for my TL paper suddenly my designation changed as a wife. Ms become Mrs. Aarthi Sankaralingam becomes Aarthi Manikandan. followed by a mom of three-year-old baby Abhimanyu. Now I got time to show my skills. I'm very much interested in cooking, blogging, Article writing, and editing. Being a housewife in oman always passionate about my dreams. watch out for my home based traditional recipes & masalas. My hubby is a biggest inspiration for my cooking. He s a backbone for my posts.

Comments

Popular Posts